We believe that everyone can dance. Dance makes people happier, healthier, inspired and included so get dancing whatever your age, experience or ability.
Children & Young People
Body Logo I Got Moves!
The perfect classes to be inventive, learn basic skills, dance routines and most importantly create one’s own movements and dances. We stimulate the creativity of each participant in a friendly and inclusive environment. We teach them movement technique, building up their dance skills and enable them to create their own movements, their own dances, giving them a strong sense of achievement and ownership.
- "Your classes have boosted my daughter’s confidence!"Parent[more info e.g. dance class name]
- "Your classes have boosted my daughter’s confidence!"ParentBody Logo
- "I feel so much happier after dancing with you."ChildBody Logo
- "I feel so much happier after dancing with you"Child[more info e.g. dance class name]
16 years old +
The perfect classes to get fit while having fun.
- "I’ve tried many classes, yours are the best."Adult[more info e.g. dance class name]
- "Your classes are simply brilliant. Thank you. They make me feel so happy and positive."Adult[more info e.g. dance class name]
- "Mae’ch sesiynau chi’n wych. Diolch. Mi ‘dwi’n hapusach ac yn llawn hyder o’u herwydd nhw."ParticipantClass
People with Disabilties
We believe that everyone can dance. Community and Creative dance offer fantastic opportunities for people with disabilities to engage with this art form. We have a team a experienced teachers who can create classes suited to everyone’s needs and work with creative dance so everyone can use their own imagination, work within their abilities to become the creators of their own moves and dances.
Work available on demand.
- "When you focus on someone's disability you'll overlook their abilities, beauty and uniqueness"Yvonne PierreThe Day My Soul Cried: A Memoir
Young @ Heart
Using gentle movement, exercise and creative dance these classes are perfect to help improve stamina, balance, co-ordination and confidence.
Regular dancing is great for losing weight, maintaining strong bones, improving posture and muscle strength, increasing balance and co-ordination and beating stress.
One of the best things about dancing is that while you’re having fun moving to music and meeting new people, you’re getting all the health benefits of a good workout.
We have developed several strands.
- "Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter."Mark TwainWriter